For updated versions please purchase from the Unreal Marketplace.
The default web browser widget with extended features like multiple tabs, history, address bar, URL masking, whitelisting web pages etc.
The Web Browser is a standalone plugin also used in our Operating System and Terminal Simulator plugin.
Join our Discord Server for support.
- Multi Tabs Browsing
- Back and Forward Navigation
- Web History
- Home Page
- Browse only https pages (optional)
- White Listing web pages. Visiting non white listed pages can display your own custom error image.
- Our own implementation of custom web browser object that supports events for documentation load start, load completed and load error (exposed to Blueprints).
- Each tab is a separate widget that tracks its own history.
- Browser address bar
- Create your own custom internal browser URLs. (similar to chrome://chrome-urls)
- Mask real web URLs with your own custom URLs in game.
- InternetBrowserUMG - Runtime
Number of Blueprints: 3
Number of C++ Classes: 1
Network Replicated: No
Supported Development Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux, IOS, Android, PS4
Tutorial: In plugin
Use our Draggable and Resizable Window Plugin if you require the Web Browser Widget to be kept inside a window.